Friday, August 15, 2008

The Constitution doesn't poll very well

Source: Summary of Former Congressman Harold Ford's comments at the recent Netroots Nation confrerence
I like this comment. Not just because I'm in the middle of rewatching the 4th season of The West Wing and it sounds like something Josh would say.

I woke up yesterday morning to find a comment from someone I did not know in my blog. A reader! A reader! So, I did the only imaginable thing, I launched an exhaustive (ok, exhuasting in my pre-caffeinated state) web search to find his identity. dr von drinkensnorten looks like your average sys admin/serial killer with more annoyance at the ennui of the average American liberal than most of us can bother to muster. Go dr von! And, I found this quote on his blog. Turns out he googled for a random lyric...

2 comments:

dr von drinkensnorten said...

Some days we all have to eat our lunches by ourselves. Excellent.

Debineezer said...

I make it a point to at least eat where the cats can ignore me.